Crystal Jewelry From Stone Seasons Review (AD: Gifted)


(AD: (gifted)): The items I received in this post were gifted but all opinions are my own.



I have become a bit of a crystal and crystal jewellery browsing (and sometimes buying ;-) addict over on Etsy recently, which is like a veritable wonderland for people into crystals!

So I was delighted when Bethany Alice of Stone Seasons, an Etsy shop full of lovely crystal and other jewelry pieces contacted me recently to see if I would like to check out her work (I had already liked several pieces in her shop so this was a pleasant surprise).

Bethany told me that she "is a primary teacher by day but have always had a passion for the creative. I recently found a love for drop earrings and began making my own to sell, that soon developed into a small business as parents and friends wanted them too!"

I like that her shop is an outlet for her creative talent, it's always nice to support individuals and small businesses pursuing their artistic side and that is what I believe Etsy does best.

Bethany's shop has so many lovely stones to pick from, I really struggled to choose and will definitely be back for more. I decided on a pair of  Lapis Lazuli drop earrings with a dainty gold heart accent and a small pair of Green Aventurine heart earrings, as these are two stones I am drawn to lately.


(l to r) Green Aventurine and Lapis Lazuli earrings by Stone Seasons, Etsy


I think they are so pretty! They look lovely on too, but I am terrible at taking pictures of my ears so you can just use your imagination! They can be casual or dressy I think, depending on what you are wearing. They were delivered in a cute small drawstring bag so are also packaged nicely for gifting, too.

Lapis Lazuli is meant to be a great stone for creative types, and I also appreciated that for each stone Bethany's shop lists the crystal's properties, which is great for anyone new to or curious about the meanings of the stones. For lapis lazuli the description says

"Lapis Lazuli encourages self-awareness, allows self-expression and reveals inner truth, providing qualities of honesty, compassion and morality to the personality. Stimulates objectivity, clarity and encourages creativity. Lapis Lazuli assists to confront and speak one's truth and inspires confidence."

Also it's just a really pretty stone with the deep blue and gold flecks!

Green Aventurine comes in both bright and pale green shades, but I am drawn to the luminescence of the pale green for some reason. According to the Stone Seasons description:

"Green Aventurine is known as the “Stone of Opportunity,” thought to be the luckiest of all crystals, especially in manifesting prosperity and wealth, or for increasing favour in competitions or games of chance."

Aventurine also assists in emotional calm and heart chakra protection as well. When picking crystals I like to set an intention for what I would like them to help bring into my life. Many stones are attributed with numerous possible healing properties, so I like to focus on the ones that I personally would like to manifest/encourage in my life.

Regardless of if you care about/believe in crystals or not I think anyone could find something to their tastes in this lovely shop, and if the crystals do do anything for you, bonus!

Bethany notes that she uses authentic stones so there may be minor differences in each piece (but that is how you know they are real crystals!). I think this shop is very competitively priced with other Etsy crystal jewelry shops, and seems to run periodic sales/discounts as well, hurrah!

I really appreciate how delicate they are; the stones are all a nice, flattering size that could be worn for a dressy or casual look I think.

Sometimes it can be hard to find crystal pieces that aren't quite rustic/an earthy boho style. I do like some of those styles too, but sometimes I want something a little more low key/modern looking.

I think these earrings offer the best of both worlds, they are crystals but also they look like everyday, stylish jewelry if you want to go "incognito" with wearing your crystals if that is a concern. I'm quite introverted with this stuff as I am with most things, so I really appreciate it anyway!

Stone Seasons also has free UK delivery, which is really great as many shops I have seen charge almost as much to deliver an item as the cost of it.

I think Bethany's jewelry is excellent value and offers a really good quality with the stones she uses. I have my eye on the howlite and rose quartz earrings next, and I notice she has started doing cute necklaces too!

As a special incentive for my readers Bethany has kindly offered a discount code of 15% off her shop - just use the code STEFF15 at checkout.



Do you shop or sell on Etsy? Please share your favourites with me in the comments!






2 comments

  1. Those are pretty! I go through binges with Etsy, I seem to forget it exists, and then I'll be obsessed looking up so much, ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find it really addictive for browsing ha ha!

      Delete